Discover the business of tomorrow – enhance your career opportunities with an MBA from Germany
In a rapidly changing business world, executive managers and employees are confronted with immense challenges: conditions are volatile and uncertain as never before. Firms will only withstand future competition successfully if they are able to face these 21st century challenges and head on by exploiting opportunities and minimizing risks.
Do you want to take up the challenge? Then we may be just the right fit for you!
In the MBA International Management at Pforzheim University, international, generalist and profound classical management foundations are integrated with the most relevant future topics: Innovation Management and Sustainable Globalization. Being situated in Germany’s strongest economic region, you benefit from our close cooperation with multinational companies and hidden champions.
If you have a first degree, a minimum of two years of work experience, and proficiency in English, then we can offer a practice oriented full-time MBA in 21 months or 15 months (with a first degree in business), entirely taught in English, AACSB-accredited, with integrated German courses and a cross-cultural atmosphere in class.
Master of Business Administration & Engineering at HTW Berlin
The MBA & Engineering at the HTW Berlin grants you versatile skills for a successful career in industrial management. Learn more at http://mbae.htw-berlin.de.
The Master of Business Administration & Engineering (MBA&E) is your opportunity to gain the versatile skills needed for a career in industrial management. Choose one of four attractive specialization options (Automotive/Interdisciplinary/Lean Management or Global Procurement) and open up a range of new career opportunities. See further details at http://mbae.htw-berlin.de.
Become a versatile industrial manager through MBA&E studies at the HTW Berlin
The Master of Business Administration & Engineering (MBA&E) is a three-semester, English-language Master programme aiming at a technical management career profile. Typical graduates target positions in areas like production management, supply chain management and project management. MBA&E graduates often work at multinational companies and in international environments.
Programme structure and specializations
Our top priority is to help our students advance in their careers. The MBA&E curriculum provides a high level of employability after the studies. The programme rests on four pillars
- A balance of solid management and technology skills giving graduates job market versatility
- Four specialization options to allow graduates target jobs in specific functions or industries
- A broad range of managerial employability skills taught throughout the curriculum
- A Master thesis and an optional internship to enhance job-readiness and business acumen
In addition to the two core modules – General Management and Technology & Engineering, the MBA&E curriculum includes a specialization option that specializes students in an area of their choice. At the moment, the following four specialization options are offered:
- Automotive Management. Drawing upon the experience of the German automotive sector, the specialization prepares its students for jobs at OEMS, suppliers and consulting.
- Interdisciplinary Management. Prepares participants for the management of complex and interdisciplinary projects at the interface of technology and people.
- Lean Management. Focuses on the optimization of production, logistics and administrative processes and applies across a number of different sectors.
- Global Procurement. Prepares for the set-up and management of international procurement and outsourcing projects, covering technical, managerial and intercultural aspects.
Application, fees and contact information
For application instructions, tuition fees and further information, please see our website at http://mbae.htw-berlin.de/. Please contact our programme office any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 30 5019 2411.
The Berlin Summer University of the Arts 2017 offers over 30 top-class short courses for international artists to expand their own creative potential, network and career.
Short Courses at the Berlin Summer University of the Arts 2017
This year the BSUA offers a wider range of workshops than ever before! Over 30 top-class courses cover topics from all Artistic Disciplines, Interdisciplinary Work, Creative Entrepreneurship and Arts Management. Meet creative minds from all over the world in Germany’s most inspiring city at one of Europe’s biggest art academies, explore new fields for your artistic career and bring your ideas to life!
BERLIN SUMMER UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS
June 16th – October 11th, 2017
Artists, Musicians and Creative Minds around the globe – register now for the BSUA 2017 programme in Berlin to expand your artistic potentials, creative network and career!
This year the Berlin Summer University of the Arts offers a wider range of workshops than ever before! Altogether over 30 top-class short courses cover topics from Music, Fine Arts, Performance, Design and Interdisciplinary Work to Creative Entrepreneurship and Arts Management. Current artistic techniques and discourses are presented by internationally respected lecturers in new experimental formats but also in a classical way as master classes.
Creative minds, advanced students and graduates from all artistic disciplines have the unique opportunity to expand their individual creative horizons, to explore new fields for their artistic career and to get the perfect toolkit to bring their ideas to life. Study in Germany’s biggest and most inspiring city, meet other creative minds from over 30 different countries and get inspired by the unique atmosphere at one of the biggest and most diversified universities of the arts in the world!
Lisa Rost at email@example.com
Göttingen LL.M. in European and Transnational IP and IT Law
– a new Master’s Program in Germany with English language of instruction and focus on transnational and comparative law
Starting from the 2017-18 academic year, the Law Faculty of Göttingen University (Germany) offers a Master of Laws (LL.M.) Program in European and Transnational Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law. The Program is open to holders of a bachelor’s or higher degree with at least one year of professional experience. The language of instruction is English. More details about the LL.M. Program are available on its website: www.uni-goettingen.de/lipit
Göttingen LL.M. in European and Transnational Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law (LIPIT) is a postgraduate program directed at providing the in-depth understanding of legal issues arising from the creation and use of literary or artistic works, mechanical or scientific inventions, digital information, and other intangible assets. Because it is more and more common for transactions with intellectual property and information technology products to transcend national boundaries, this LL.M. Program is conceived as distinctly international and comparative in nature. Solutions from various legal systems are often presented when examining modern problems of the IP and IT law, and cases spreading over two or more countries are regularly discussed and analyzed. One consequence of such an approach is that this Program is suitable for lawyers and other professionals from different countries, rather than being limited to one particular jurisdiction.
- Degree: Master of Laws (LL.M.).
- Specialization: European and Transnational Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law.
- Language of instruction: English.
- Duration: 1 year (1 October to 30 September).
- Workload: 60 ECTS credits.
- Admission requirements: bachelor’s degree plus 1 year of professional experience.
- Tuition fee: 7,800 euros; early applicants 7,200 euros.
- Scholarships: full and partial tuition waivers.
- Application deadline: 30 June.
- Maximum number of participants: 30.
- Website: www.uni-goettingen.de/lipit
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
LL.M. International Finance (for Asian Graduates) at the Institute for Law and Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
- LL.M. International Finance Degree is conferred by Goethe University Frankfurt
- For graduates holding a first degree in law, business or economics
- Program language is English
- From October to July the following year
Why study at ILF, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main?
- Interdisciplinary curriculum with excellent law and business / finance courses
- Top lecturers consisting of leading professors from Goethe University and experts from the professional world
- Located in Frankfurt, the financial center of continental Europe
- Increased interaction with ILF international students via combined courses with them
- German and Advanced Business and Legal English language courses
- Exclusive and intensive intercultural and communications courses
- Organized student excursions (e.g. Basketball Game, Berlin, ECB, Germany Stock Exchange)
€ 16,000, Scholarships of €1,600 will be granted if applications received by 28 February each year
- 15 May each year: Countries where APS certificates are required (i.e. China, Mongolia and Vietnam)
- 1 July each year: All other Asian Countries
The Berlin School of Economics and Law
Master Studies in Berlin – Developing Leadership Competence … Together!
As Europe’s most vibrant metropolis, Berlin is a dynamic and inspiring place to live and study. The Berlin School of Economics and Law (HWR Berlin) is not only one of Germany’s largest Universities of Applied Sciences but also a pioneer in launching the MBA degree in Germany. Since 1992 more than 1.600 MBA students have successfully graduated from the HWR Berlin. From our very first MBA courses, we have maintained a reputation for innovation and excellence. Meanwhile, we offer a variety of international master’s programs, which are all accredited.
- 15-month full-time programme, start in September
- Taught in English
- For graduates with a minimum of 3 years of postgraduate work experience
- Strong focus on leadership skills
- Pathways: European Management, European-Asian Management, Transatlantic Management
- Study visits to Asia, USA, Europe
- Career development service
- Tuition fee: € 17.800
- Internationally recognised postgraduate degree: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- 15-month full-time programme, start in September
- Taught in English
- For prospective students with an undergraduate degree and 1 year of work experience
- Study visit to Kingston Business School in London
- Opportunity to spend a semester studying abroad at one of our partner universities
- Tuition Fee: € 12.900
- Benefit from the international experiences in both study places: Berlin and Chengdu
- Full-time 4-terms study programme, start in October
- Taught in English
- Double degree available on request
- Tuition Fee: 9.800 €
For more information see: www.mba-berlin.de